Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: all the right moves...

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    all the right moves...

    is the best football/movie I have ever seen. Second in sports movies only behind Hoosiers. Man, if you substitue coal in for steel that movie is made about SWVA. Period.

    80's football, I have tapes when my brother played and also love to hear people talk about it. Just simplier time, with only a few things in mind. Working hard, working together and winning.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all the right moves...

    You know Chris Penn dies last week don't you?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all the right moves...

    This is true, the artist formerly known as NOLA. Great observation. I need to sit down and watch that movie again. It's one of the few Tom Cruise movies I can stomach to watch these days...
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all the right moves...

    Changed names on us didnt you NOLA.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all the right moves...

    Changed names. Still in the same genre though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I hate that I don't have a cd player in my work truck now. I've got my XM in there but you don't get to hear a good running selection. It's hit or miss. I heard Rehab on there the other day. Nothing like the first Down.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: all the right moves...

    Yeah, I heard that, saddened me really. I love that movie and got to catch it on AMC again today, its just a good movie about football and life.

    and oh yeah Ironlung knows what im talkin about..
    Lifer, my favorite DOWN song of all time

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all the right moves...

    more thread hijacking. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I prefer Eyes of the South. That song is just tooooooooo good. You could say that for that whole disk though.

    B000002HJR01 PE8 SCMZZZZZZZ
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all the right moves...

    Stone the Crow for me man...first one I heard after you suggested I dl some DOWN. STC hooked me for good

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all the right moves...

    There's a video for that song if you can find it, d/l it.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: all the right moves...

    Didnt know that...Ill look for it though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •